Sunday 15 November 2009

Her Attendance in My Life

I don't know who's her,
I don't know she is from where,
I don't even care,
Because I am not aware..

But one day,
We start a play,
Her smile I pay,
Smiling back is my way..

One day she texts me,
Asking what I could see,
From what's she is be,
Then she shared everything with me..

I am surprised to know this,
When she asks for peace,
I intend to please,
To make she smiles like saying cheese...

I promise myself to help,
I want to give her a cap,
And also a map,
So that she will clap...

When I she want,
I always can't,
She is in problems which abundant,
But I help with buoyant...

I hope I can give a hand,
So she'll be in a band,
In this land,
She'll happy like I plan..

We know not long,
But for her I create a song.
To make she feels like belong,
Cause I am always along...

I can't help her so much,
I am pretty crunch,
But still I am your punch,
I am your company in such..

Mama terchenta,

I don't have much time,
But for you it is prime,
It is not a crime,
If u want to come..

Come near me,
I will let u in my arms,
And meet your knee,
And u'll cry without pump..

I'm yours, ma..

Special dediacted to the person that always made me in guilty.. Because I am always in faults.. Ampunkan daku mama.. (she's not my true mom.just a friend that i call mama~)

Sincerely,
Arya Amila~

6 comments:

irna said...

who's dat girl huh?

Maryam Kamal said...

ntah. but she's a very tough gurl.
i am amazed.

irna said...

nk sgt jumpa dat girl, at least she can teach me sumthing..

Maryam Kamal said...

u are tough enaf. so, people will meet u to ask u to teach them about tough and hardness of life.

irna kan, byk xprience. ;)

irna said...

yeah, i'm tough!..mcm malek noor..hahaha

me?? byk xperience? hv kids at eraly age..hahaha..ank2 plak nkl2 sumo..haha

Maryam Kamal said...

mama kea triple H.. one of wwf's wrestler..

ank2 nakal? siapakah anak2 mu ituh ma? keh3..