Saturday 7 November 2009

For two important girls in my life..

Are all the men same?
Thought women as their game?
And without any claim,
They leave women when fame..

Talking to him that day,
I fix my way,
He'll get away,
As I pray..

We don't know each other,
And i wouldn't like to bother.
He is not my brother,
He is problem creator.

I swear to not meet him again,
Because I'll be in pain,
From the exprience I gain,
He is not our chain..

One day I see something,
That makes my cheeks plumping,
And my hearts jumping,
They're in good being!

I am not in a good shape
Taste like eating rotten grape
I want to escape
From this man of type..

I myself than swear,
Avoid a man who i can't bear,
No matter when or where,
I need to prepare..

But when I understand all this back,
I realise that I'm the one who need to pack,
I will leave the track,
After saying what's in my neck...

For the men and women,
I'll not be your bad omen,
And I'm not a superchicken,
But I go because I don't want to cause any burden..

I wish all of you have fun,
Without fight without gun,
Just wait for the sun,
And I'll go without reason..

I wish you all happy here and everafter.

Regards,
Arya Amila..~


Special dedicated for two important girls in my life and their couple. All the best!


4 comments:

qyqa said...

ni maryam wat sendiri ka????
pandainyer...
krm salam kat 2 important girl in your life k,,,

Admin said...

qyqa!!

tenx..

;)

xder la pandai sgt..
grammar berterabur..

kimslm?
tanak laa..
malu seyh!

Atilia Athira said...

nice..
really love to read n read n read again..
(",)

admin said...

sudah laa!

nanti u keep reading this,
and u'll forget that u are a PMR 2010 candidate!

jangan Alia.. ;)