Saturday 21 November 2009

The Day



The day she text me,
Seek for my opinion,
I guess she lost her key,
Symbol that she's in bad condition.

After seconds,
I just can shout,
When she opens,
Her secret out.

Starting that day,
I keep cotinueing my pray,
Hope there's a way,
To kick her suffer away!

But I myself on fight,
To find something bright,
To shine my day and night,
If I just can use a knight...

I know she needs me at her side,
To make she glad,
But when the pain come in slide,
I need to alone when I am blade.

Then she asked me to share my secret,
But the fear surround me,
How if she leaves me when i shout out,
Being without her is one of the scary!

I then agreed.
On her shoulder I cried,
My tears she wiped,
She ended me with smiled.

She amazed me!
I myself can't accept who is me,
But she act like nothing happen,
Although that is the worst incident.

We continued our day normally,
Like we used to do usually,
But between both of we,
There're two things secretly.

The pain we share together.
The hurt we feel each other.
The wounds we treat together.
The feel we tell each other.

I don't know this,
Until I realised how much she is,
Only one, she is!
Then I know something,
I love her!
That should be the best thing!

The introduction with her,
Make me sure,
We are not always at above,
Sometimes we'll be pushed!

I will not let she suffer alone,
She will have me as her clone,
We'll share a same cone,
To hold each other with bone.

I'd rather to suffer on myself,
Than letting she has all burdens,
This is the best,
For the other rest.

I love her.

The day I know her,
I knew she has something.

The day I tell her my secret,
I have faith on her.

The day..


By : Arya Amila.
To : Irnasofia

p/s: I'm not good in 'poem'ing. Just quite good in 'sajak'ing. Sorry mama. I'm not as great as you!


2 comments:

irna said...

thks yam!
deep meaning tul!

emm,
email kan yep~..buat pngubat duka..hehhe

love you too!

admin said...

insya Allah, kalo yam free..
ma, dua tiga ari ni agak busy..

ampun maaf dipinta yaa!